Friday, November 2, 2007

Hi PUHAHA~

what's your name? just call me "jeong"

where are you from? from Seoul in Korea

who are you?
I'm a 4th student in Ewha wamans Univ. My major is an Archtectural engineering.
Actually my major is considered "Man thing" in Korea, So It's hard to be admitted Architectural engineer as a woman. But I love my major :)

I like to talk with my freinds and family. Also I enjoy eating delicious food with them :)

It's my first trip out of my home country. I love to be here in Canada!
I am really excited to be in York Univ.

5 comments:

MINNIE said...

Hi puhaha!
let's get some drink some day ^^

Cynthia said...

When the first time I heard your major I was shocked, because that is a tough task for a girl to be a architect.I was envy you because your living with your realtives.Hope your enjoy your time living in Canada!

Peng said...

Hello~ Jeong

I am surprise this is your first trip out of Korea , and I hope you enjoy it!

LLL ora said...

Hi!! Jeong!!

I also think here, Toronto is very very good city. but I think Soul is also great city. I love the Korean bbq, and other Korean foods, of caurse, Korean people.

Paola said...

Your fist trip...so it's one of my duty giving you the best welcome in our community of hardened travellers! I hope you will have the possibility as often as possible to visit different parts of this strange world taking all what it has to offer! It's one of the most interesting happenings in life, believe me! :) And good luck for your major, so great!