Saturday, November 24, 2007

STEVEN JOBS' SPEECH

About 2 years ago, I saw some video by chance which was Steven Jobs' presentation. He launched his brand new product, ipod nano, and that presentation was very impressive. I thought he knew how to attract audience's attention. His Stanford commencement speech was in the same way as his presentation. Although he didn't say too much, his simple stories were enough to move the audience's heart, and his speech made people think seriously how to live their life.
All of the three stories were very good, especially I like the first story. Sometimes I am afraid what I chose is really right choice, but as he said, if it was what I really want and love, it would be right for sure. Even though it seemed to be wrong so far, it may not be wrong in the future. Because I am connecting the dots, and no one knows the last one.
I had never thought about going foreign country to practice English till this September. When I fail to enter the big company for internship in August which is what I really want to go after graduation, I was so discouraged. It was a very big problem to me, for I left only one semester before I graduate university.
Suddenly I decided to go to Canada not only for studying English but also refreshing myself. Now, I satisfy in Canada. If I enter the company, I couldn't have a chance to stay out of my country for a long time. Moreover I expect that these experiences will be an another opportunity in my life :)

No comments: